Saturday, July 24, 2010

Name meanings and name ideas? Raiha and other ideas?

I'm trying to think of a really creative, unique, and just overall out there name for my daughter before she's born. I've considered names from a variety of languages, but the only one that really stuck was Raiha which is Japanese, only I really want to know what it means...i've been to several sights including "Behind the Name" and although their descriptions are detailed, they don't include Raiha or any of the other names I have considered. (Apple, and Kitty, as strange as they may be...)





You may think I'm weird, but i met a kid in a class of mine who's name was Random Alibi Waters, and it just is so different I'd like to give my girl a name like that.





So basically, anyone know what Raiha means?


and does anyone else have good ideas?

Name meanings and name ideas? Raiha and other ideas?
Random Alibi Waters! that's hilarious because its not my name.


I've never heard Raiha before and it doesn't sound Japanese to me but it's a pretty name. Rhia is a name I like and it means flow in Greek. Other exotic names I can suggest for you are:





Akilah: intelligent in Arabic


Abitha: like Tabitha, gazelle in Hebrew.


Zafira: sapphire in Arabic


Kyra: feminine of Cyrus in Slavic.


Athalia: the lord is exalted in Hebrew.


Emer: celtic legend name.


Circe: nymph from the Greek mythology.


Bijou: jewel in French


Larkin: lark


Saffron: like the spice


Viveca: Alive in Scandinavian languages


Wren: another bird name


Aviva: spring in hebrew


Xenia: welcoming in Greek


Cosima: universe in Greek
Reply:okay, do not name your kid apple or kitty


apple is just copying gwyeth paltrows daughter and kitty just sounds like you are setting her up for a job at the stripper bar.


however Raiha means odd one





i hope that that helps :)


No comments:

Post a Comment